Friday 4 May 2012

My Klout Score

OMG, after three days hard work grooming my Klout profile, my score has leapt from an initial 10 (out of 100) to 24 (and it's declining slowly). Klout measures my influence in social media? 24? God damn it, I have 3rd year students who have a score of 41! They should have their own tv chat shows (I always believed in them). I am not an envious person...

But then I discover this caveat in the 'Understanding Klout' info...

'Other networks that we're working to measure are Facebook Pages, Youtube, Instagram, Tumblr, Blogger, Wordpress, Last.fm and Flickr. You can already link these accounts with your Klout profile, and we look forward to incorporating your activity from these networks to our score soon.'

Aha! I look forward to that day too... Work faster Klout people... Once Youtube is hotwired into Klout, my score will soar from 24!

To 25...

No comments:

Post a Comment